I find it to be a requirement in life to know who this beautiful woman is.
This is the photo that is displayed on the wall in every Applebee's that I have ever stepped foot into.
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe
She was more than just a pretty face. She was wise with her words. She was realistic with her thoughts. And she had a very pretty face.
"If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty." - Marilyn Monroe
I don't think it was possible for her to not have a pretty face.
She was known for many things. She was an actress, singer, model, and showgirl. She became a major sex symbol and was one of the first to be. She had what she called a Cinderella story. She was born as Norma Jeane Mortenson, changed to Norma Jeane Baker soon after her birth on June 1, 1926. She grew up in foster homes and came to be what I would say one of the most known people... ever. to me at least.
"It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on." - Marilyn Monroe
There was a reason she was a sex symbol.
"If I'd observed all the rules I'd never have got anywhere." - Marilyn Monroe
And there was a reason she got somewhere in life.
Iv grown up with a father that has had a subscription to Play Boy since I can remember. It is a Christmas presant that my Grandpa (moms dad) has been giving him and my two uncles for years. Having a subscription for that many years, you can imagine how many are laying around my house. Now he says "there are good articles," and I am sure that they are.. but I also discovered the naked ladies in the middle.. and all over. Because I grew up with them around I never found it strange. And when my brother and I started to get older, my dad would go less and less out of his way to hide them. It is not like they are showing anything that I was never going to discover. They are pictures of the female body. They are all different in so many ways, But at the same time they are the same. When I first looked at these photos I was in elementary school and I was amazed at what I was seeing. It was beautiful but I had never yet imagined that women would ever expose them selves like that. Its human nature to be curious about others and I am not ashamed of it. According to this quote, "The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up," she wasn't ashamed either.
"If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything." - Marilyn Monroe
"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to both with what I do, then I'm already better than them." - Marilyn Monroe
Shes absolutely spectacular. It saddens me that could not live when she did. What also saddens me is that the life she did live, ended so shortly. She was only 36 years old when she was found dead in her California home. Her autopsy confirmed that the cause of death was "acute barbiturate poisoning." They recorded her death as a "probable suicide," but there are many conspiracy theories that say otherwise.
"We should all start living before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets." With this being one of Marilyn's quotes, I find it hard to believe that she ended her own life. But then again, she was not living the average life and never had.



No comments:
Post a Comment